sábado, 28 de abril de 2018

no rompas mi corazón de nuevo



a morir esta canción
es un reencuentro con el chico que te rompió el corazón
y que ahora que estás tratando de sobrevivir
te dice que sería lindo tratar de nuevo
y tu contestas
NO TE ATREVAS A TOCARME
porque significas demasiado para mí
y obvio que mi corazón va a volver a romperse




I was seated by myself And you came You asked me to hold your hand again You told me if I'm nice We would be together So I'm doing my best But we're not You told me if I'm nice We would be together And you would be nice too And you would be nice too And you would be nice too But don't you touch me Coz it means so much to me I stayed pure as a dove for you my love But you are a werewolf Aren't you my love And I soon realize that it's not a game To find the soulmate of your life I soon realize that it's not worth the gamble Coz I always lose Coz I always lose Coz I always lose But don't you touch me Coz it means so much to me Let's not pretend To be just friends And don't hold my hand again Don't break my heart again Is there A place Where I can rest Without you in my head

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario