jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2010

There is not such thing as love – The Dears



There is no such thing as love.
And I know that's awfully cynical to say. But I need proof that it is possible today.
I'm not easy I'm just easily swayed.
'Cos I thought life was a cabaret, old chum.
Now I wanted to turn it off but my heart is just to soft.
Let me give it to you straight, straight like an arrow.
See, it looks a lot like staring at the sun and it sounds so much like broken glass.
Perhaps you're reeling from an awkward pass and it feels just like you want to die and there's no one left to watch you cry.
I've got to convince myself and just about everybody else that there's no love.


Una cosa es que uno diga que el amor está sobre valorado, pero decir que el amor NO existe es simplemente jevi. Algo malo, muy malo, debe haberle pasado a estos queridos para llegar a dar esa declaración, aunque me parece de lo más lógico. Es que ¿qué se hace cuando estás sufriendo por que no te quieren o porque te nextiaron o porque tu ex ya encontró una mina nueva o porque te gusta alguien de la tele que nunca JAMÁS te va a pescar? ¿Cómo se deja de sufrir? Pasándola nomá’ porque, aunque uno se siente hecho mierda por dentro, no vale la pena sufrir por algo que no existe.

1 comentario: